Grand Hyatt Denver is accessible from Denver International Airport via several modes of transportation:
- Cost is $22 per person each way, $40 round trip.
- Shuttles run 5:00a.m. to 5:15p.m. approximately every 15 minutes
- We recommend allowing an hour for transportation from Grand Hyatt Denver to Denver International Airport.
- Shuttle ticket counters are located on Terminal Level 5, across from the rental car agencies. Reservations are not required.
- For ticket information and reservations call 1 (800) 258 3826 or 1 (303) 316 3865.
- Super Shuttle features blue vans with SUPER SHUTTLE printed on the side.
- Yellow Cab Taxi - Approximate cost is $50-60 one way
- Limousine Service – Available with pricing variable depending upon the company and number of passengers.
All ground transportation services at Denver International Airport are located in Jeppesen Terminal, level 5. For information, call 303 342 2000 or click here.
Getting Around Denver
Denver offers several modes of transportation for getting around the area.
- 16th Street Shuttle – Runs throughout the central business and entertainment district of downtown Denver
- Light Rail Service/RTD – Stops at most corners in the city, including Invesco Field, Pepsi Center/Six Flags/Elitch Gardens, Union Station - Lower downtown (LODO)/Coors Field/16th Street Mall.
- Amtrak – Union Station is approximately 11 blocks from the hotel. [LINK TO AMTRAK]
Transportation to Union Station:
Union Station is accessible via:
- 16th Street Shuttle - Shuttle stops 1 block from Grand Hyatt Denver. The hotel does not provide transportation to Union Station
For additional information, please contact the hotel concierge: Touch 51 from your room phone.