Grand Hyatt Denver is the recipient of the AAA Four Diamond Award, denoting excellence in service and facilities. View a full list of our most recent awards.
When it comes to successful meetings, the award winning Grand Hyatt Denver rises above other hotels in the city. Experience unmatched attention to detail and unrivalled meeting space soaring high above the city. We provide all you need for your convention, corporate conclave or special event including:
- Over 52,600 square feet of flexible function space, featuring the Grand Hyatt Conference Center
- The Pinnacle Club, located on the 38th floor and overlooking the entire Rocky Mountain front range.
- T3 capability, ensuring fast Internet connection (fees apply)
- 24-hour FedEx Business Center and Wi-Fi
- Experienced meeting and event planners on staff, to assist you in all aspects
- Innovative, delicious catering for onsite and offsite events including a Kosher kitchen and Personal Preference® dining
- Complete audiovisual equipment, with onsite experts
- Casual dining at Pub 17 on Welton Street
- Just minutes from 16th Street Mall and Pepsi Center
- Indoor heated pool and rooftop StayFit™ gym featuring an outdoor track
- 516 spacious guestrooms featuring the Grand Bed™
Looking to expand? With our sister hotel, Hyatt Regency Denver, less than two blocks away, you can enjoy the convenience of working with one sales department. Together, these two Hyatt Hotels of Denver Downtown provide 1,600 newly redesigned guest room and over 110,000 square feet of meeting and exhibit space.
Grand Hyatt Denver achieves 5 Green Keys rating from Green Key Global
A Green Kay rating is awarded to a hotel that exemplifies the highest standards of environmental and social responsibility throughout all areas of operations. The hotel employs cutting edge technologies, policies, and programs which set the international standard for sustainable hotel operations.
View more information on Grand Hyatt Denver's "green" initiatives.
To ensure your event meets your standards, all of our meeting and banquet facilities offer individual controls for heat / air conditioning, sound, music, telephones, multiple electrical / microphone outlets, audiovisual equipment, and 100V single-phase and 220V single-phase electricity.
Onsite Audio Visual Experts
Grand Hyatt Denver offers a complete range of today's cutting-edge audio and visual equipment to help make your meeting all it can be. The expert staff of Visual Aid Electronics (VAE), – the official vendor for our Denver convention center hotel – is on hand to help you create a memorable presentation, record a ceremony, or to light the room to showcase your idea. VAE's services include:
- Expert on-site staff, to help you formulate and execute your ideas
- Comprehensive selection of high-tech equipment, including digital audio, professional cameras, and projection
- T3 capability, to ensure fast Internet connection
- Computers and networking capabilities, to link across the room, or around the hotel
- Budget planning, to ensure your costs stay where you need them
To begin the planning process, submit an RFP today or call 303 486 4400. A member of our team will respond promptly to your query.
If you have been searching for meeting availability and an exceptional group value you have come to the right place. Hyatt Extra Value Dates identify periods during which your group can enjoy the best that Hyatt has to offer for less. View our Hyatt Extra Value Dates.
1 (303) 486-4400 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Grand Free WiFi Meeting Package
Book Your Conference in a New Grand Hyatt Denver Ballroom and WiFi is Free
Honeymoon Free Night
Celebrate your wedding day at Hyatt and earn free nights on your honeymoon.
Hyatt More Meetings Offer
We believe multiple meetings deserve multiple rewards.
Be Green and Save 3%
We know small changes can have a big impact.