Every gathering becomes a special occasion at Grand Hyatt Denver. Whether you are hosting a private luncheon for VIPs, organizing an important charity fundraiser or celebrating a personal milestone, our award-winning facilities and expert staff will help ensure your event is a memorable success.
Choose from our extensive selection of impressive onsite venues – including the renowned Pinnacle Club - or one of the many intriguing locals all around the Mile High City to find the perfect setting for your function.
Take advantage of all our Denver event planning services, including:
- Onsite event manager, to guarantee the flawless execution of your party
- Fully dedicated kosher kitchen, under the supervision of a Mashgiah, making planning kosher events, Bar Mitzvahs, Bat Mitzvahs, weddings and benefits easy
- Initial concept and design of your event, to match your vision
- Vendor contact and coordination, from invitations and flowers to entertainment and giveaways
- Special menu development, featuring Personal Preference® dining that allows banquet guests a choice of entrees, Kosher cuisine or other ethnic themes
- Extensive venue selection, from our own elegant banquet facilities to offsite locations
- Client status reports, to ensure your approval of each step
- VIP handling, from hotel and transportation arrangements to last-minute requests
- Complete audio-visual equipment, for impressive lighting and sound
View our 2015-16 Fall-Winter menus.
Pinnacle Club offers farthest views of any meeting or banquet facility in North America. Read more here.
Grand Hyatt Denver is proud to be the official caterer of the Clyfford Still Museum.
Grand Free WiFi Meeting Package
Book Your Conference in a New Grand Hyatt Denver Ballroom and WiFi is Free
Celebrate your wedding day at Hyatt and earn free nights for your honeymoon.
Hyatt More Meetings Offer
We believe multiple meetings deserve multiple rewards.
Be Green and Save 3%
We know small changes can have a big impact.